1. Impossibly Stupid January 18, 2014 at 10:57 am -  Reply

Very pretty, but looks very heavy and all the extras scream very expensive. I also find it hard to believe that a small motor and battery will be sufficient to power it. And that front rack better be strong enough to carry a person, because I imagine many people will be begging for rides!

2. Ricky January 20, 2014 at 6:12 am -  Reply

Looks great. Think you could bodge something similar together using the sistema noomad converter and a bike of your choice (I’d probably pick the tonaro compy) to create something very similar.

3. Thomas January 28, 2014 at 4:29 pm -  Reply

As someone in the design profession, this trike is a wonderful concept in innovative and forward ideas. However, being that I am the typical American that is ~ 40lbs over weight, I have to (sort of) side with Impossibly Stupid; the electric assistance not only adds to complexity of the trike but validates how much we refuse to do any real work. I say this as someone who rides to work Mon-Fri and does most of my shopping with my trusty commuter.

4. 4REEE February 5, 2014 at 3:01 am -  Reply

Awesome concept!

I stopped going to car shows because I got sick and tired of seeing the coolest concept cars imagined, but NEVER seeing them come to life in the following years. I hope production of this trike becomes reality.

5. Steve September 4, 2014 at 6:41 am -  Reply

Wow. I’m an engineer this thing is awesome! Once again leave it to those Greeks with brilliant minds!

6. Paco December 23, 2014 at 9:03 pm -  Reply

This trike tilting function will not work!
    where do you get the air shock that become so short!

7. BALAMPANOS CHRISTOS April 9, 2015 at 3:25 am -  Reply