1. Andy Macc January 15, 2014 at 4:44 pm -  Reply

Exactly how do I lock it to a lamp post? There’s no frame element to put a lock through. A cable would have to be used, but this would only go through the wheels so a thief with a spanner can get the frame, batteries, etc., no matter how well I lock it up. I assume the designer is working on the basis that no one would steal anything so plug-ugly.

2. fliker scooters January 16, 2014 at 8:18 am -  Reply

Nice designs mainly suitable for girls though.

• Lawrence Hill January 16, 2014 at 7:02 pm -  Reply

Should be at least 705 watts. I know it will not be cheap so might as well add a 750 watt motor. And suitable for old farts like me. 70 and a male.

• dsign January 31, 2014 at 5:28 am -  Reply

Please expand, mainly suitable for girls?

3. Impossibly Stupid January 16, 2014 at 11:21 am -  Reply

It does have a rather unusual geometry at first glance, but I wouldn’t call it ugly. I think the best treatment is the police bike shown on his web site. I’m still not a fan of electric bikes, and I’d need to see a price tag on this one before I could give it a pass/fail.

4. Oli M June 10, 2014 at 2:53 am -  Reply

Hi guys,
    need to answer to that. To Andy Macc, u right am working on some hole in the frame to lock the full frame to some urban furniture, battery are removable but it will be lock with key as well. The design is for sure particular, for different reason. The first one is the concept, most of the e bike are regular bike on wich are installed some of the regular electric device that turn a bycicle into a e bike.Then the manufacturing, when i design it i wanted to produce it in France, so I used this stamp frame technology to have a cost equivalent to a chinese frame. Also, e bike are design for city, this include stops at the light and on differents situation where u have to step down, wich is the main reason for the low frame between the legs. I design also this vehicul to match for girls and guys, like an I phone basicly.

hope i did the job ;) oli