Another concept design fresh from Trek World 2012 is this Bontrager stem concept by Ryan Hahn, an industrial designer in Trek’s road group. The concept, which has a removable computer integrated into the magnesium stem, has been dubbed “Computermatron Stemigration” by Ryan. Let’s just hope that name sticks if this stem moves forward into production.
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
- John Deere on Wooden e-bike by Kasper De Backer
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike