Nice Suit!

Tradeshows & Events 8

I am just now getting some of yesterday’s photos from Interbike uploaded to my Flickr account. Take a look at my Interbike 2009 set here. Be sure to check back later too because there are many more shots to come.

The show has been fun so far. In addition to seeing many cycling products and bikes (and riding a few), I have enjoyed meeting and talking to quite a few interesting people. Here is a shot of me with one of those people, Gary Fisher, in front of the giant custom penny farthing that Torelli has in the center of their booth. Thanks to Carlton Reid by the way for introducing me to Gary. Carlton was another person who it was really great to see at the show. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to meet quite a few other fellow bloggers who I previously only communicated with online-Rich Kelly, Tim Jackson, David Bernstein, Herbert Krabel, Brad Quartuccio, and Jeff Guerrero just to name a few.

Many more pictures and some thoughts from the show to come. For now though, it’s time to get back in the show hall to see more.

1. Murray Elliot Breen aka ‘surf-the-arts’ September 25, 2009 at 6:06 pm -  Reply

Great detailed pics – you should charge admission to your Flickr :)

2. David S September 26, 2009 at 2:30 am -  Reply

Really nice gallery. Thank you.

3. Pixelman September 26, 2009 at 5:09 am -  Reply

Not many recumbent bikes… Maybe next year…
    Thanks for all the pics !

4. James September 26, 2009 at 12:19 pm -  Reply

Glad you all like the photos. I am in the Vegas airport now, but I have about 150 more shots to post when I get home.

5. James Graves September 26, 2009 at 5:47 pm -  Reply

Thanks for sharing the photos. What did you think of the Nu Vinci internal hub planetary cvt? I'm in the process of designing an internal hub planetary cvt myself and recently stumbled upon the Nu Vinci.

6. Human_Amp September 28, 2009 at 4:42 am -  Reply

ACE set of photos James.
    Almost like being there.

7. Eric September 30, 2009 at 8:18 pm -  Reply

James…Great gallery! Thanks for taking all the pictures for evrybody.

Got a question for Human_Amp…Where can I get those curved handlebars for my Strida? I could use a little more reach…

8. Web Design Toronto October 1, 2009 at 4:44 am -  Reply

its Really great blog post…