Skip to content

Pollution mask for cyclists

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Pollution mask for cyclists”.

Posted in Uncategorized.

Tagged with , , .

8 Responses

1. Anonymous says

GREAT product !!

It will be much better than the industrial masks I often use in London.

2. Anonymous says

The product is nice and there is definately a need for it in larger urban areas (especially here in Taipei). The only issue I have is that it still looks a bit too….”medical” to become the least bit popular here. Ever since SARS hit there have been numerous “fashionable” masks available. Granted they do not work as well (if at all), but it might be better too up the aesthetics a bit.

3. tony says

Good point about the “fashionable” aspect. I know some of the users use the TOTOBOBO mask as an inner mask and cover it with their cool or cute looking mask.
    The outer mask provide the “look” while the inner mask provide the seal and the protection.

4. Anonymous says

The U.S. Olympic track cyclists should have rocked these at the airport. They might not have taken so much flack had they been wearing cycling specific masks.

5. Yokota Fritz says

Hmm, I should try these in the Bay Area. In my time in Asia, all I ever saw were the medical looking masks, but this was the mid 80s and earlier.

Merry Christmas, James!

6. indra says

the new mask SUPERCOOL from Totobobo special design for cyclist:

7. Wey Fun says

This mask is still passive – should look at new tech such as ECBreathe (see http://www.ecbreathe.com) – active powered adaptor for N95 mask which is much more comfortable and effective.

Continuing the Discussion

1. travel precaution after the Iceland volcano eruption linked to this post on April 26, 2010

[...] call free help for cancer. “This mask is recommended by the parents of cancer patient, and cyclists in most polluted cities use it.  I can count on it to protect my [...]

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.