I finally got around to uploading some of my US Pro time trial photos to a Flickr set. Pictured here are three shots of Dave Zabriskie, Tom Danielson, and Christian Vande Velde from the race on Saturday. I should be able to get my road race photos uploaded soon and I will update this post when I do. Bear with me; after I finish playing around with all the pictures that I took this past weekend, I will get back to regular design related posts.
Updated 9/4: I posted my photos from the road race into a new set. In general, I think the time trial shots came out better, but there are a few good ones in the road set. Most importantly though, I am learning a lot each time I photograph a race. On that note, I just want to give a quick thanks to Ken, Olivier, and Clay who have helped me out with tips and advice as I have started to take more of an interest in photography. Shooting races is tough, but I also think it is addictive.
- A couple of bike products years in the making
- “Design Behind the Bike” videos from The Open University
- Nested urban e-trike by Natacha Lesty
- Taking a break from the blog
- The 2013 World Human Powered Speed Challenge
- Canyon Urban Concept Bike
- Bike sketches from 5 different designers
- Semester Bicycles- Hextube bamboo composite frames made in the rural South
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike