So here is the news. Tim Jackson, AKA Masiguy, was prominently featured in a New York Times article this morning about business blogging. Way to go Tim! You can’t beat that for exposure. By the way, who is that pictured in the article? I think they should have used this shot instead.
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
- John Deere on Wooden e-bike by Kasper De Backer
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike