Once again, I am too busy to post anything of substance. It will probably be sometime next week before I get a chance. Many of you are probably thinking, “what will I do with my free time if there is no new content to read on Bicycle Design (Okay, Okay, I know none of you are really thinking that, but just humor me)? One thing you could do is build one of these contraptions. I am sure that a scrap wood hobbyhorse would make a great mother’s day gift for those of you who are still wondering what to get. Seriously though, this thing does look like a fun project to work on with the kids. I might make one with some slight variations.
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
- John Deere on Wooden e-bike by Kasper De Backer
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike