betting tips, daily bettingbetting tipsbetting tips, free betting

Switching gears… find me now at JCT.design

Miscellaneous 13 4382

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Switching gears… find me now at JCT.design”.

1. Paul Evans November 20, 2015 at 8:04 pm -  Reply

Sayonara dude, enjoyed this blog immensely since the first day I found it. Hope you enjoy your new endeavours.

2. Andy allsopp November 21, 2015 at 4:55 pm -  Reply

Thanks for all the amazing posts and inspiration you gave us. Best of luck to you in your next projects

3. Arnold November 23, 2015 at 5:29 pm -  Reply

Will miss the updates as a bike enthusiast and the chance to mail you my own updates. Thanks for all your time and effort.

4. Henry Chong November 29, 2015 at 1:28 am -  Reply

Thank you James for a decade of design inspiration and enjoyment. I know this was a passion project for you and all readers like me have benefited immensely from your love of bicycle design. It is not easy to create and maintain such a professional blog and I appreciate what you have done. You are a talented designer also and I wish you all the best in your future creations!

5. James Thomas December 1, 2015 at 8:57 am -  Reply

Thanks Paul, Andy, Arnold, and Henry! I really appreciate the comments. As mentioned in the post, I hope you will all continue to follow the Facebook page for occasional posts and updates.

6. Angelo December 22, 2015 at 4:02 am -  Reply

Hello James,

You have been a great inspirator to me.

Tks for sharing good energy.

Angelo

• James Thomas June 10, 2016 at 5:35 pm -  Reply

Thanks. I am glad to hear that you were inspired by the blog.

7. xe đạp thể thao May 27, 2016 at 4:57 am -  Reply

I like the picture with the sun

8. Richard June 4, 2016 at 8:17 pm -  Reply

Very sad to see you go. Although I haven’t commented previously I have always enjoyed your well written informative posts. All the best to you and yours.

• James Thomas June 10, 2016 at 5:36 pm -  Reply

Thanks, I appreciate the comment.

9. Daniel Huang October 11, 2016 at 3:53 am -  Reply

Hello James,
    Thx for your sharing,
    I am a designer for cowarobot that is a roboric company in ShangHai CHINA.
    We are trying to bring the robot technology to the bike.
    very glad to get some advices form you.
    Look forward to your reply by email: daniel.huang@cowarobot.com

10. Jeff November 16, 2016 at 9:41 am -  Reply

All the best with your new direction and your contribution to the bike community for the last 10 YEARS! 🙂

11. Carlos December 3, 2016 at 11:58 am -  Reply