I am back at my desk catching up after a great Holiday break. I have been on the internet very little in the last 2+ weeks, so I have a lot to share…once I get through some of this email. For now, I want to quickly point you to this interesting chromed Biscotti single speed from the folks at Vanguard. The recycled bike, built from a N.O.S. 1970’s Bridgestone frame, was recently featured at CycleEXIF. At first glance, the old dual top tube design reminded me of the Torker BMX bike that I rode (and loved) in the early 80s. Actually, I still own that old bike, and my son rides it occasionally these days.
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
- John Deere on Wooden e-bike by Kasper De Backer
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike