It is hard to believe, but it was five years ago today that I started Bicycle Design. As I mentioned in a post at the 2-year mark, I started the blog on a whim back in September of 2005. I found a few of my old bike renderings on a CD that day, so I just decided to start a free Blogger blog and post them to the web. Five years later the blog has grown and evolved quite a bit, but it is still something I really enjoy. I won’t recap everything I wrote in that 2-year post, but I do want to mention again that it’s all of you readers who keep me interested in continuing the site. Thanks to all of you who read and comment… I really do appreciate the interaction.
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
- John Deere on Wooden e-bike by Kasper De Backer
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike