It has been a great weekend of racing here in Greenville. For those of you who are interested, I have uploaded some of my photos from the road race and the time trial to a Flickr set. This shot shows Levi Leipheimer charging solo toward the finish line to claim the stars and stripes jersey in yesterday’s road race. It was an impressive win and I loved watching it take place on a course that I get to ride all the time. I have not yet been able to add tags to most of these photos, but I will get to it when I have the time. For now though, the weather is nice so I am heading out to ride some more.
- Bicycle Evolution in a Minute | Spoke Scopes on Archibald Sharp’s classic ‘Bicycles and Tricycles’
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike