Last week, I posted some pictures from the opening night of the Trek “Designing the Ride” exhibit at the Eisner Museum. As promised, here are the remaining pictures from that event. The first two pictures show the area of the room devoted to the LeMond Triomphe Carbon Road bikes. The remaining pictures show the spaces for the Fisher Fat Possum mountain bike and the Trek Session 10 big hit ten-incher. The last shot shows a few of the Trek ID folks enjoying the fruits of their labor. Nice work guys. Thanks again to Chad for sending the pictures.
- Bicycle Evolution in a Minute | Spoke Scopes on Archibald Sharp’s classic ‘Bicycles and Tricycles’
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike