I probably should have mentioned this in yesterday’s post, but it slipped my mind. Bike Biz is now offering a pdf download of the print magazine for free. Yes, now in addition to the breaking industry news on their website, anyone can read the digital edition of the magazine. Trust me, you can’t beat that deal. Now I just wish that Bike Biz’s US counterpart, Bicycle Retailer and Industry News would follow suit.
- Marius Hjelmervik on Forzer off-road handcycle by Marius Hjelmervik
- Mike on Are beam frames making a comeback?
- Rene on Batavus BUB review
- Cyclelicious » Consider Q when bunny hopping that sagging chain on Transport commuter bike by David Hotard, Matthew Campbell, and Edwin Collier
- John B on Batavus BUB review
- Transport commuter bike by David Hotard, Matthew Campbell, and Edwin Collier
- A couple of bike products years in the making
- “Design Behind the Bike” videos from The Open University
- Nested urban e-trike by Natacha Lesty
- Taking a break from the blog
- The 2013 World Human Powered Speed Challenge
- Canyon Urban Concept Bike
- Bike sketches from 5 different designers
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike