This is your chance. Giant Bicycle Inc. is hiring and wants to hear from all of you bicycle obsessed industrial designers out there who think you have what it takes. If you are interested, send them a message and tell them you found out about the opportunity here on Bicycle Design.
Here is the official ad copy from Giant, so hurry up and get those portfolios ready. Good luck.
Company: Giant Bicycle, Inc.
Location: Ventura County, CA
Field: Industrial Design
Giant is built around one simple idea — the joy of the ride. It’s the rush of adrenaline you get from a fast mountain decent; the clarity and freedom that comes from a long distance road ride that drives us to be the best in everything we do. At Giant we strive to get people outside having fun on bikes. So if that irrepressible feeling of anticipation you get each time you gear up for a ride is just something you can’t keep to yourself, then Giant is the place for you.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, creative environment in which you develop your best industrial concepts, then you could be the person we are looking to fill our Industrial Designer position. As an Industrial Designer for Giant’s bicycle and parts divisions you will be responsible for the design and development of Giant’s most dynamic innovations, developing creative concepts from sketches to finished designs. You must have exceptional attention to detail and possess a strong understanding of the mechanical requirements needed to bring product to life. Your ability to effectively manage your workload and meet deadlines is essential to our success in getting product to market fast.
Do you have –
- At least two to three years industrial design experience?
- Proficiency in SolidWorks, Rhino, Illustrator & Photoshop?
- Comprehensive knowledge of bicycles, parts and accessories?
- A strong understanding of the product development process?
- A college degree in Industrial Design? How about Mechanical Engineering?
- The willingness to enjoy the benefits of working overseas with Giant’s team of world-class engineers and scientists on everything from light-weight aluminum alloys to complex composites?
- A highly-motivated, self-starter personality that thrives in a highly demanding work environment?
- A passion for bicycles?
If you can say “Yes!” to all of the above, please contact us. We would love to talk to you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.