I just uploaded more pictures of Chinese bikes and trikes to my Flickr account. If you are not interested in weeding through my other photos of China, click on the bikes set to the left. I love seeing utilitarian cargo bikes like these when I visit China. Unfortunately, I realize that everyday many of these bikes and trikes are being replaced (or displaced) by cars and trucks. The growing number of automobiles on the road makes daily life increasingly dangerous for these riders and the situation will only get worse as car ownership increases exponentially. I will refrain from rambling on about my thoughts on the state of cycling in China. Perhaps those ideas are better saved for another post (or maybe not).
- Bicycle Evolution in a Minute | Spoke Scopes on Archibald Sharp’s classic ‘Bicycles and Tricycles’
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike