Yeah, I know this is a little off topic, but I can’t help it. My last post about Greenville, South Carolina had some design content (at least it mentioned the bicycle industry and product development). This follow up, I must admit, is just a blatant plug for Greenville as a great cycling town.
I am not the only one who loves this place and enjoys cycling here. George Hincapie was a guest columnist in yesterday’s Sunday edition of the Greenville News. Check out the article that he co-wrote here.
- Bicycle Evolution in a Minute | Spoke Scopes on Archibald Sharp’s classic ‘Bicycles and Tricycles’
- Alfa Romeo cria bicicleta de estrada com quadro de fibra de carbono | bikepedalecia.com.br on Alfa Romeo 4C IFD bicycle
- Pedal Powered Pods Cars | jdiaz50 on New and old pedal powered monorails
- James Thomas on It’s been a great ride
- Shevonne on It’s been a great ride
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike