Yeah, I know this is a little off topic, but I can’t help it. My last post about Greenville, South Carolina had some design content (at least it mentioned the bicycle industry and product development). This follow up, I must admit, is just a blatant plug for Greenville as a great cycling town.
I am not the only one who loves this place and enjoys cycling here. George Hincapie was a guest columnist in yesterday’s Sunday edition of the Greenville News. Check out the article that he co-wrote here.
- Marius Hjelmervik on Forzer off-road handcycle by Marius Hjelmervik
- Mike on Are beam frames making a comeback?
- Rene on Batavus BUB review
- Cyclelicious » Consider Q when bunny hopping that sagging chain on Transport commuter bike by David Hotard, Matthew Campbell, and Edwin Collier
- John B on Batavus BUB review
- Transport commuter bike by David Hotard, Matthew Campbell, and Edwin Collier
- A couple of bike products years in the making
- “Design Behind the Bike” videos from The Open University
- Nested urban e-trike by Natacha Lesty
- Taking a break from the blog
- The 2013 World Human Powered Speed Challenge
- Canyon Urban Concept Bike
- Bike sketches from 5 different designers
bike sharing Cannondale carbon fiber cargo bikes China city bike Commuter commuter bikes commuter_bike_design_competiton commuting concept bike design design competition E-bike electric bikes eurobike fixie folding bike framebuilding Greenville HPV Interbike light links Mark Sanders pro bikes racing reader submitted design recumbent rendering road bike road racing Shimano Specialized Student Design Taipei Cycle Show Taiwan time trial Tour de France tradeshow trek urban bikes US Pro velomobile wooden bike